If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 791-6714

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Sometimes even the fireplace has to come out...

This customer in Scappoose, Oregon had the unthinkable happen and water overflowed from their bathtub on the second level of their home, ran under the floor and down the wall to - soaking all sorts of materials. Their electric fireplace had to be pulled out in order to reach the wet drywall and insulation behind it so that everything could be dried properly and ensure no microbial growth later on. SERVPRO’s restore first mentality can be seen here as great care was taken to remove the fire place to that it could be used again during the reconstruction phase of the project and make it seem “Like it never even happened.”