Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Here at SERVPRO of Clatsop, Columbia Counties, we know that living close to the water, whether it's along the coast or the Columbia River, can mean lots of wind and rain (not to mention increased flooding risks). That is why we are on-call 24/7 - because you never know when disaster might strike.
Heavy rains from a storm can cause a variety of water damages or exacerbate existing problems including:
- Backup in clogged gutters
- Leaks around windows and doors
- Poor drainage around the foundation
- Leaks in and around the roof
- Malfunction of a sump pump system
- Leaks around chimneys and skylights
If you have not checked the areas listed above recently and heavy rains are in the forecast, be sure to do a quick survey before the storm arrives. Check out our blog posts on storm damage and preparation to learn more.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (503) 791-6714
Why Choose SERVPRO of Clatsop, Columbia Counties?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Clatsop, Columbia Counties is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the St. Helens community. We are also part of a national network of 2100 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: